July 5, 2012

Aaron

I have been reading about the beauty and awesomeness (is that word?) of McFee Park. I got to experience it first handed when Aaron and his Mommy met me for a photo session. Everything I had heard was true - it was beautiful and so nice! I highly recommend taking your children there if you're in the Farragut area.

Aaron turns two this month and his Mommy wanted to get some birthday photos done. He is simply handsome! Big bright blue eyes and the cutest blond hair. Behind all of his handsomness (again is that a word?) he was all boy! Not many two year old little boys want to sit still and have photos made so I let him do his own thing and photographed him in the process.

I believe we got some great shots that truly show his personality. Ashley, thank-you for trusting me to capture this special time in Aaron's life. He is a doll!











*20 comments = a FREE 5x7 photo*

No comments:

Post a Comment