July 2, 2012

The Chapman Family

Each summer since Memories & Blessings Photography began I have had the priviledge of photographing the Chapman family. I am so honored they have chosen me to be a small part of their life. I say it all the time but one of my favorite things about my job is that I get to watch all the kids grow. Bradley and Carter have grown so much since we first started. In fact, Carter was a newborn when I first did the Chapman's photos in 2010. He is such a big boy now and running everywhere! Bradley is just as sweet as ever and I do believe he is getting more handsome with age!

We met at the Chapman's home in Lenoir City and walked to a beautiful location they we were able to use for the photos. A big field, an old fence and barn and the sun gently beginning to set made for beautiful photos! Thank-you Brice and Kelly for giving me the opportunity to capture God's blessings in your life!

Here is the family back in 2010 ...


Here they are today!











*20 Comments = a FREE 5x7 Photo*

20 comments:

  1. Love those boys! And the mom and dad aren't bad either ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing but love in the eyes of each of you! What wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan always does a great job at creating beautiful photos out of our chaos :) I highly recommend her to anyone looking to have family pictures done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely family!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful family! great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious Family! Love me some Chapmans.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this family! So blessed to know them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these kids!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow - Bradley has grown so much! Love you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really great pictures! Love those boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have a beautiful family Kelly! These are great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pictures! I loved the framed boys! :)

    Joy Boyer

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the pictures! A very sweet family!

    ReplyDelete