July 4, 2012

The Uribe Family

Happy 4th of July! What better blog post to have on this Independence Day than that of a family who is serving our country. The Uribe Family made time during their vacation in Tennessee to have family photos done! We met up at AK Bissell Park in Oak Ridge and once I saw them all decked out in their red, white and blue I knew it was going to be a special session.

Little Emma is simply adorable and was so cute in her patriotic dress and red cowboy boots. I loved watching her interact with her parents, especially her Daddy. Her Daddy was dressed in his uniform and some of the images we captured of the two of them seriously melts my heart every time I look at them!

Alicia and Emma thank-you for the sacrifice you make daily so that Ryan can protect our country. Thank-you Ryan for your service!











*20 comments = a FREE 5x7 photo*

10 comments:

  1. These photos are beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your Dad's cousin and wanted to help. You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics! Beautiful family

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I like the kiss with Emma and the walking away one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL! What a precious family!
    -Ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful family and love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the boots. Great pictures. Terri.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You captured so many facets of this young American family! These pictures truly brought tears to my eyes and ran chills down my arms. I would love for these to be shown from the worship screens at our church.

    ReplyDelete