June 8, 2012

I Heart Friday

The Dollar Tree

Who doesn't love getting things for just $1!! I love the Dollar Tree. You can find so many neat and great things, if you go the right time. Each Friday, my kids and I do our grocery shopping but before we hit Wal-Mart we always go across the street to our local Dollar Tree. It's so bad that the cashier's even know our name :) Eli loves it too. They have the little truck buggies so he gets to drive arond while I pick up some stuff.

While I was teaching this is where I got most of my decorations and other necessities for the classroom. They have a whole aisle designated for teachers. These days I buy a lot of my props there - especially holiday props. I tend to go alittle over board at the Dollar Tree around holidays. They have great decorative pieces and again who can beat a $1?

Today, I picked up some stuff to decorate my porch for the summer and for the 4th of July. I spent a whole $4 and I am very pleased by how my front porch turned out!

The following photos were taken with my iPhone.






No comments:

Post a Comment