June 9, 2012

The White Family

After I shot Korey and Myranda's maternity photos their sister-in-law Lindsay contacted me about doing maternity for her and her family. How awesome is it that one family can have two pregnancies (with 3 babies) at the same time! We waited several weeks and then when she reached around 32 weeks we headed to AK Bissell Park at the Oak Ridge Civic Center and did some family and maternity photos.

If you are like me, your probably don't know Kasey and Lindsay's story. They are living proof of just how big, powerful and awesome our God is. Once Lindsay shared her story with me I couldn't help but get teary-eyed and just be feeled with the awe of God's goodness. This couple has battled (and is currently beating) addiction, trouble with the law and survived and repaired a broken marriage. But, they will be the first to tell you they had nothing to do it. God did it all! What a difference our Savior can make in your life!

This now happy and super in love couple was so much fun to photograph. You could just tell how much they loved each oher and their two boys. Keigan was so handsome and helped a lot with his little brother Keylon while I did some shots of just Mom and Dad. That little Keylon was a hoot! We struggled in the beginning, but once he found out that he could see his photo in my camera after he smiled for it, we got a lot more smiles!

Thank-you Lindsay for sharing your story with me. It was such a blessing.

Thank-you Kasey and Lindsay for allowing me the opportunity to share in this awesome time in your life! I can't wait to meet sweet little Kasen in a few months!











*20 comments = a FREE 5x7 Photo*

6 comments:

  1. Megan you did a great job! I love them all, it hard to say which one is my favorite!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did do a fantastic job, Megan! I love this family, and they are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job you capture the love and beauty of the family....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics!!! They turned out wonderful. You always do a great job Megan. See you soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great natural photos Megan. What a testimony they have to share for all. May they continue to grow in christ and each other!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweet pictures! You do good work. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete