April 22, 2012

The White Family

Last summer when I first photographed the White family, Myranda told me afterwards that they were trying to get pregnant again and would let me know when it happened so we could do maternity photos. I was so excited to see the announcement on Facebook and even more excited when they announced they were not only being blessed with one little baby but TWO babies! As soon as I saw the news I immediately turned to Pinterest to look to newborn twin photos :)

We met up when Myranda was about 27 weeks pregnant with her two precious baby girls. Kylee, her and Korey's oldest child, was as cute as ever and was so excited about becoming a big sister. Myranda was a trooper and did everything I asked. I always hate to ask Mommy-to-be's to lay on the ground but those are some of the cutest poses. I loved the fact that in all of the photos of Myranda and Korey looking at each other they really look so in love with each other. What a blessing! Those three little girls are lucky to have them as parents.

Keep on the look out for some great twin newborn photos in a few months! But for now, here's a few of my favorites from the White's maternity session. Congratulations Korey and Myrand (and Kylee) - I can't wait to meet little Kinzlee and Khloee!












*20 comment = a FREE 5x7 photo!*

1 comment:

  1. Love these pics of our daughter and her family!!! God has surely blessed us!!!

    Nana and Papaw Freels

    ReplyDelete