April 14, 2012

The Jenkins Family

It has been a year since I photographed sweet Ellie so I was so excited when Haven contacted me about doing a Spring mini-session. Haven and I met through mutual friends while we were younger and I loved being able to meet her sweet family and see her again.

The Jenkins family was my first session on the second day of Spring minis at the Knoxville Botanical Gardens. Ellie had grown so much since I last saw her and she was ready to model and smile! The quote of the day still makes me laugh. I was setting up a pose and Haven said "man, I should've shaved" and Ellie said "I should've shaved too". Too funny! Thank-you Josh and Haven for giving me the opportunity to photograph your sweet family.

Here are a few of my favorites from their family mini-session!














*Remember, 20 Comments = a FREE 5x7 Photo!*


5 comments:

  1. I love these!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family!! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pictures! The one with Haven and Ellie with the purple flowers in the background, Haven and Josh (standing) holding Ellie and then Ellie and Josh are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete