April 22, 2012

Shannon

When Shannon first approached me about doing some photos for her I super excited. I had been looking on Pinterest and seeing all these great poses for a 20-something girl but no one that age had asked for photos. Shannon was exactly the girl I was looking for! We had the opportunity to photograph on the property she is living on which is both beautiful and soooo in the country! She had told me about the barn, fences and fields prior to the session then when I showed up and she was in a sundress and cowboy boots I was so super-duper excited!!

Shannon was so much fun to work with and the camera loved her smile! She looked simply beautiful and again the backdrop was beautiful as well. There is fewer things more beautiful than Dutch Valley! Leave her some love so she can earn a FREE 5x7 photo of her choice.

Here's a few of Shannon that I loved!







Every girl needs a pet cow, lol.







No comments:

Post a Comment