April 11, 2012

The Daugherty Family

I first met Rachelle and Adam in high school. Later, I taught their oldest son, Chase, in summer care at Mt. Pisgah Wee Care - the summer I was pregnant with Eli. We reconnected last Spring when Rachelle contacted me about doing some Spring photos for her and her family. The 2012 Spring mini-session was the third time I had the opportunity to work with this family. Both boys are so well behaved and have beautiful smiles (and they love showing it off for the camera). Rachelle was featured on a "Tuesday Around Town" for her business "The Buttercream Cottage" a cake baking/decorating business. Check out her blog post HERE! I have enjoyed getting to know Rachelle better over the past year. She is such a sweet girl as is the rest of her family!

Here are a few of my favorites from the Daugherty family's Spring mini-session at the Knoxville Botanical Gardens!




I love this one!






I love moments like this! They thought I was checking my lighting. I just love this!





*20 Comments = FREE 5x7 Photo*

1 comment:

  1. I just love this family!! These pictures are great! <3

    ReplyDelete