April 17, 2012

Jackson

This little guy was too cute for words! He was just like any other little boy at first - he didn't want to smile! But after a few times of prying a smile out of him, he found out it was kind of fun and began smiling all on his own! He was so cute and so well behaved. He did exactly what I asked him and didn't complain a bit :)

Thank-you Sarah and Daniel for allowing me to photograph your sweet little man! Here are a few of my favorites of Jackson from his Spring mini-session.





He thought it was pretty cool that this street shared his last name!







*20 Comments = a FREE 5x7 Photo*


4 comments:

  1. Great job, Megan! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures, you take really good pictures. jackson is my grandson and I think he is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all! He's so precious!

    ReplyDelete