April 11, 2012

There's Nothing Like a Mother's Love!

New Years Day has rang in, Valentine's Day has vanished and Easter is gone. This year seems to be flying by. Mother's Day is fast approaching and I can not wait to celebrate it with my two babies. There is nothing like being a Mommy. Eli James and Brianna Robyn have completely changed my life and they are the reason I get out of bed in the morning! Literally, lol. I would stay in bed if it weren't for Eli crawling into my bed at 7:30am saying get up Mommy, get up!

Sometimes all the things mothers do goes un-noticed and without many thanks. But, Memories & Blessings Photography would like to honor all moms and thank-you for all you do for your children and your family. I am going to do this with a little contest :) You'll have three ways to enter.

Way 1 - Beginning today and until Saturday, April 14th please send a photo of you and your children (no husbands allowed) to memoriesblessings@yahoo.com. With your picture please list your children's names and ages.
Way 2 - Along with a picture of you and your children, write something that you've learned by having children. It can be anything! Then email it to memoriesblessings@yahoo.com.

To Mom (Option 3) - Not a mother yet? You can send in a photo with you and your Mom and write something that you appreciate about her! What a great Mother's Day present!

If you choose to participate in the contest by using Way 1, your photos will be posted on this blog and people will vote for their favorite photo. All votes will be on this blog and not on Facebook. If you choose to enter the contest by using Way 2, my lovely mother will pick her favorite story. Your photo will also be included in the voting like Way 1.

I hope to see tons of photos flooding my inbox! I can't wait to see photos of you and your beautiful children. Remember, all entries must be sent in by Saturday, April 14th. I will post the photos on Sunday, April 15th and voting will continue until Wednesday, April 18th.

Oh wait, I haven't even told you what the winner will receive! There will be three winners - a photo winner, a story winner, and a "To Mom" winner. These two winners will receive a FREE mini-session or a half-priced session, their choice.

Happy Mother's Day and please remember to send your photos to memoriesblessings@yahoo.com!

1 comment:

  1. She is so beautiful. Just like her mom and grandma. Great pictures

    ReplyDelete