April 17, 2012

The Crabtree Family

I am so thankful to say that the Crabtree family are returning clients! Each Spring they have family photos made and I am blessed to have done their photos for the past 2 years. One of my favorite parts of my business is watching all these kids grow up. Like I had said, it has been a year since I saw the Crabtree girls (other than on their Mom's Facebook page) and I was shocked at how much they had grown. Especially Miss Harley! There is so much growing up done between 1 and 2 years old. She wasn't a baby anymore - she was an adorable little girl.

I have gotten to know Laura a little bit through her ThirtyOne business, which was featured on the Tuesday Around Town section of the blog, and by reading her testimony which was featured in this month's Memories & Blessings' newsletter. If you didn't get a chance to read both of those features, you missed out! Don't worry you can read the stories by clicking HERE to read the Tuesday Around Town and then click HERE to read this month's newsletter.

Thank-you Chad and Laura for entrusting me with the honor of taking your family's photos. See you next Spring!











*As always, 20 comments = a FREE 5x7 photo!


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful as usual...
    The perfect family all wrapped up in happiness!
    Love Melissa R.

    ReplyDelete