March 6, 2012

Tuesday Around Town

Thirty-One

Who doesn't love Thirty-One? I have just recently fallen in love with their adorable purses and organizational items. My favorite part of their items is the monogramming/personalization. I love anything monogrammed or personalized. I have a few clients who sell Thirty-One but this week's feature will be on Laura Crabtree and Heather Mekelburg.

I have had the opportunity to photograph Laura's sweet family and those adorable little girls of hers! I am so excited about getting to see them again for a Spring mini-session at the end of the month. Thirty-One has allowed Laura to be a stay-at-home Mom while still bringing an income into their family home. If you would like to book a party or browse the online catalog please visit Laura's website. You can also view special offers and updates on her Facebook page.  (Photos taken from the Thirty-One website).

The new Spring catalog.

This month's special offer!


Meet Laura and her family.


Heather Mekelburg is Laura's team leader. I recently just did photos for Heather and her family at the Knoxville Botanical Gardens. They were so much fun to be around. Heather will have a display booth at this week's Jack and Jules Consignment sale. (PS - If you've never been to this consignment sale you need to go! I can't wait to go and see all they have! They are in a new location this Spring and I hear it's better than ever - commercial over now back to Thirty-One). Straight from Heather herself, "Be sure to stop by the Jack and Jules Consignment event March 8-10. And while you're there, make sure you swing by and see me, Heather Mekelburg Thirty-One Independent Executive Director. I will have a display set up with the latest Thirty-One Spring collection. I will be offering special deals to Jack and Jules shoppers, and will also have some products on hand for purchase."




Meet Heather and her family.


So, next time you see a cute Thirty-One item think of Laura Crabtree and Heather Mekelburg! Remember, if you'd like to book a party or browse through the new Spring catalog contact Laura Crabtree. Then don't forget to stop by the Thirty-One table while you're waiting in line at Jack and Jules this week. Tell Heather Megan of Memories & Blessings Photography sent you! Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment