March 16, 2012

The New (and Improved) Slideshows

Happy Friday evening! I just recently made the jump to Animoto. It is a great program that allows me to make better slideshows for you. I can post the videos straight to Facebook, your email, my blog or YouTube for no charge. However, the company charges a small fee to get the video quality needed to be able to burn to a DVD. I chose to go ahead with the program because I think it helps me make your slideshows much better! So, if you would like a DVD of your slideshow I will have to start charging a small fee of $5 per copy. I hope you think the fee is worth the quality of the slideshow, I certainly do. This fee will be added to your session fee on the day of your session if you choose to purchase one. Enjoy the new and improved slideshows! I'm having a blast making them. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment