March 28, 2012

Playing Catch Up

I am so behind on blogging! I've been getting my days all mixed up ;)

Scripture Sunday

Jeremiah 33:3
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Over the past few weeks the power of prayer has been so relevant in my life. My little brother Cody has been in the hospital and has been a very sick little boy. But, God has been so good. He's getting better everyday and will have his gallbladder surgery next week. My mother who suffers from anxiety and is on kidney dialysis has done remarkably well during this time. This is certainly God showing his power and showing great things that I really didn't think would be possible. Then a few days ago my friend's little girl was rushed into brain surgery and is now doing very well. Prayer is powerful. Prayer changes things. I'm so glad that I have a God who wants to answer my prayers and wants me to ask Him for help. He wants to show us things that we never thought would be possible.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank each of you for your prayers. It is so awesome to me that I can list a prayer request and within minutes have several comments of people who are praying for my need. You are all too sweet and I am glad I have clietns who also believe in the power of prayer with me!

Tuesday Around Town

Today's "Tuesday Around Town" is a little different than those in the past. There are two things that really excite me when I see them on Facebook. 1 - Seeing photos I've taken as people's profile pictures and/or cover photos and 2 - seeing other photos and then in the background seeing a photo I've taken in a frame or hanging on the wall. Yes, I'm weird and look at the backgrounds of the photos :)

Today, I'm going to show some photos that past clients have sent me of their photos from Memories & Blessings being displayed in their home. If you have photos displayed in your home send a picture to me, I'd love to see them!





Wordless Wednesday


No comments:

Post a Comment