March 12, 2012

2012 Goals - Update

We are three months into 2012 and I wanted to take time to take a look at my 2012 goals and see if I've accomplished any yet. Here's my list ...

1.   To photograph a session in Cades Cove. (Session is scheduled!)
2.   To photograph in two new locations. (Half completed! I shot at AMSE in January, will shoot in a new location next week!)
3.   To start a blog. (Check!)
4.   To give away a discounted session, at least once a month. (So far so good!)
5.   To receive 2000 likes on Facebook.
6.   To photograph a session in a big city - Nashville, Chattanooga, Atlanta, etc.
7.   To photograph at least 125 sessions. (Working on it, I have shot around 20 this year so far.)
8.   To redesign the website, business cards, labels and forms. (Check!)
9.   To do a "Trash-the-Dress" session.
10. To photograph at least 20 new clients. (Working on it - I have photographed at least 5 new clients already!)
11. To photograph at least 75% of my past clients.
12. To photograph a session of my children at least every other month. (I have done this so far!)
 
Looks like I'm doing a little better than I expected! So thankful to  be well on my way to completing so many of the goals I had set for myself. I have some wonderful clients and am so blessed to work with each of you. I have completely checked two things off of my list so I'm going to add two more!
 
1. To photograph a wedding proposal.
2. To photograph newborn twins. (This is cheating, because I already have one scheduled, lol - so I'll add another.)
3. To stay organized!
 
If you'd like to help me accomplish any of my goals just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment