March 3, 2012

Hello, March!

I just realized I hadn't done a blog post since Wednesday! That's crazy :) This past week I posted sessions of Robbie & Kim and the Mekelburg family. Both of those sessions were shot at the Spring mini location - Knoxville Botanical Gardens. It was pretty last weekend but I expect it to be even more beautiful at the end of the month. Speaking of Spring mini-sessions - I have two spots remaining. One on Saturday and one on Sunday. Let me know if you're interested :)

In the midst of posting the sessions I forgot to post the "Wordless Wednesday" photo. So here ya go ...


March is going to be busy, busy. It starts with this coming week. It will be a full one! Tuesday I will have the opportunity to photograph a sweet family with a special surprise! Then later in the week, on Saturday, I have designated it "Baby Day". I have two maternity sessions, two baby sessions and then a family session. Busy, busy - help me pray it doesn't rain! I just looked at the 10 day forecast and it says there is a 30% chance for light showers. So make sure you keep your eye on the Memories & Blessings' Facebook page for lots of blog post in the near future.

Something else happening next weekend - our family photos! Thankfully, our outfits have already been chosen! We just have to get haircuts and Baby Girl some shoes. Looking forward to seeing all the great photos Leah of Leah Nicole Photo will get!

March 17th will be the wedding day for Mary & David at North Rockwood Baptist. We have been anticipating the big day for about a year - I'm so excited it's finally here! Then the 24th and 25th will be the Spring mini-sessions. I'm tired just thinking about all of it ;) However, the excitement always out weighs the fatigue!

So, that's just a little look into the next few weeks at Memories & Blessings Photography. I hope you enjoy the beautiful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment