February 29, 2012

The Mekelburg Family

I have been so excited to show everyone this adorable family's photos. I really fell in love with so many of them! It wasn't that my camera work was that amazing - it was that I believe each photo truly shows the love this family shares. Those little girls - oh my goodness - they are too cute! Olivia was really cold at times but it only took a few minutes for her smile to warm everyone up. Miss Alexa was precious as well. She was very talkative and we even got some smiles out of her. Adam and Heather, you have two beautiful little girls! Thank-you for allowing me the opportunity to photograph your sweet little family!

I hope the Mekelburgs love their photos as much as I do! Here are a few of my favorites from their family session this past Saturday. And don't forget to check out their video on the Memories & Blessings Facebook page!





I love that Olivia's eyes are closed real tight as she kisses her Daddy! How sweet!












PS - Happy 4th Birthday Miss Olivia! I hope you have an amazing party at the Bounce House!

*20 comments on this post = a FREE 5x7 for the Mekelburgs!*

8 comments:

  1. Love these, Megan. You did a fantastic job!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,what beautiful pictures of a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful girls, Beautiful Woman...and Adam is okay too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them! :) I really like the black and white at the end and the one of Adam Mekelburg with the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutly beautiful!!! Love them:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these are great photos! My fave is the 4th to last of the family where Olivia is on daddy's back. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete