February 14, 2012

Tuesday Around Town

L & S Boutique
Owned By: Stephanie Arnold

This week's Tuesday Around Town features Stephanie Arnold's L&S Boutique. L & S Boutique began in 2010. L & S Boutique sells anything from hairbows to blankets and every item is hand crafted by Stephanie herself. I have had the privledge to photograph Stephanie and her family a couple of times and her girls are simply adorable. I always look forward to see what their Mom has made them to wear for their photos!

Check out L & S Boutique's Facebook page here. Go "like" her page! Once she receives 500 "likes" she will do a special give-away. Take a look at her work. (Photos were taken from L&S' Facebook page, they were not taken by M&B).







Via e-mail I was able to interview Stephanie.

Meet Stephanie Arnold.


How long has your business been in operation?
I started my boutique about two years ago, but it has just recently began to really take off.

What made you decide to start your own business?
I had the though tto start my boutique after my first daughter was born. I love crafting and making things and It hought what better way to share what I love to do.

What is a goal you have this year for your Boutique?
My goal this year is to have 100 sales on my Etsy page. (Found on her Facebook page.).

If you could make something for anyone in the world who would it be?
It would have to be for my girls. They mean so much to me. They are my inspiration.

How did you come up with your business name?The L & S stands for Lynny & Saigey. They are the middle names of my girls. Saria Lynn and Kairi Saige.


No comments:

Post a Comment