February 16, 2012

Mike & Tammy

You can't find two sweeter people than Mike & Tammy Crowe. They are the kind of people that just makes your life better by them being apart of it. The Crowes are one of my most loyal clients and I have had the great priviledge to photograph their family on several different occasions. However, this was the first time that I had photographed just Mike & Tammy with no kids. Like most of the other couples a part of the Sweetheart Mini-Sessions it had been several years since they had done photos together.

This session, I believe, was the coldest of the day. It was in the low 20s and the wind was blowing like crazy. To be honest, I was shocked when I looked through their images and found so many great photos. At one point during their session, my hands literally were on fire because they were so cold (does that even make sense, lol). They were such troopers though - they didn't complain (too much, lol) and put their pretty smiles on!

Thank-you Mike & Tammy for allowing me this opportunity to capture how much you guys really are in love! Thank-you for your friendship and I am so thankful God placed you and your family in my path! Here are my favorites from the Crowe's Sweetheart Mini-Session.




This one cracks me up, Mike couldn't remember an answer to one of the questions :)








Check out their video ...


Shania Twain's "Still the One"

*You know the drill, 20 comments equals a FREE photo*

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Megan...the photo's and video were just beautiful. But the loving words you wrote mean more to us than anything. We too feel so blessed to have you in our lives and part of our friendship family!!! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete