February 27, 2012

Girls Day Out ~ Photographer Style

For several weeks now I have wanted to get together with other photographers and just hang out. I was so excited to finally see it come together this past weekend. I had the opportunity to hang out with three wonderful ladies - Brandi of Brandi Major Photography, Brandie of Captured Moments Photography and Melinda of Photos by Melinda.

We started the afternoon at Panera Bread with a delicious lunch. Then after we had the opportunity to chit-chat for awhile we headed out to the Old City. This was my first time going down there and am not going to lie to you - I was a little scared at first, lol. The other ladies assured me I was safe and we went on with our photo session.

Being in front of the camera is not easy as a photographer. However, we all did a little bit of modeling and then was able to also go back to our natural state of being the photographer for other models. I had such a great time with these ladies, but most importantly I was able to learn some new things as well!

Take a look at a few of the favorites I photographed during our session.







Thanks to Melinda and Brandie for the photos I have used for my blog and website. Here are a few others they took.






Thank-you ladies for a wonderful (and windy) day!
(Photo Courtesy of Brandie's tripod)


No comments:

Post a Comment