February 28, 2012

Robbie & Kim

This past weekend I had the opportunity to meet up with Robbie and Kim at the Knoxville Botanical Gardens for a quick couple session. You can obviously tell that these two are deeply in love. The couple plans to get married this summer in an orange and camo themed ceremony! One of my favorite moments of the session was when they were sitting on some steps looking at each other. If you have had a session with me you know that I take multiple photos of the same pose. Well, I was just clicking away and after thirty seconds they couldn't stand looking at each other anymore without kissing. It was so sweet! I love photographing a couple in love!

Congratulations to the future Mr. and Mrs. Robbie Vann and best wishes to you both! Here are a few of my favorites from their session.











*Remember, 20 comments on this blog post = a FREE 5x7 for the couple!*

1 comment:

  1. They look soooooo good! Happy for ya'll! Megan does good work.

    ReplyDelete