February 15, 2012

Mitch & Michelle

This sweet couple was the second mini-session of the day. They were full of smiles and laughter and you could definitely tell they enjoyed being in each other's company. I just love being around them! I am blessed to attend church with Mitch & Michelle and have grown to become such good friends with Michelle. She just makes me smile :)

Like the other sessions on this day, it was cold! But they were troopers! I was so excited to catch some of the sweet moments they shared in that short and cold 30 minutes. I hope you enjoy these photos of the Feghalys. Thank-you Mitch and Michelle for allowing me the opportunity to spend some time with you and photograph some sweet memories for you.












*Help the couple receive a FREE 8x10 by leaving a comment! If this post has 20 comments they will receive the free photo.*

1 comment: