February 5, 2012

A Mommy, A Daddy & Four Brothers

This past Wednesday, February 1st, the Vanosdale family's life was changed forever. In a great way! Mr. Liam Jace Vanosdale was born to Chris and Mitzi along with big brothers Landon, Connor and Logan.

I have had the opportunity to photograph this family many times and even had a chance to shoot Mitzi's maternity photos right before Christmas. This baby boy was one that was prayed for by many people and I was so honored to photograph him at the hospital.

There were some tears, some laughs and some video game playing - and we came out with some great shots. Thank-you Chris & Mitzi for the opportunity to photograph this special time in your lives. I pray that God continues to bless your sweet family.

Here are some of my favorites from Liam Jace's hospital portraits (photos were taken at Ft. Sanders Regional Medical Center).








Here are some with the proud big brothers!





Don't you just love his boots?






Congratulations to the Vanosdales!



Leave a comment on this blog post! If this client receives 20 comments they will receive a FREE 5x7 photo of their choice. Comments much be on actual blog :)


21 comments:

  1. They are just a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some handsome boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all of them but the last is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love my grand kids

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are so cute. I love them. And the boys look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pics, great family

    ReplyDelete
  9. thats my family , i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sooooo cute lil man

    ReplyDelete
  11. How prescious! Blessed enough to get to see these boys any time I want!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love these of my bff family

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cant wait to visit. Great pics

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank u all for ur help and visiting my new lil man ty Megan for the oics

    ReplyDelete