February 18, 2012

And the Winner Is ...

Thank-you for all the entries and for all the kind words. I pray that my photo business has been and will continue to be a blessing to each of you. Here is a list of the numbers I gave everyone for the drawing.

1. Alley
2. Deborah Lyttle
3. Stephanie Arnold
4. Lillian Cox
5. LuAnn Hileman
6. Kara Grifith
7. Katy Trentham
8. Kristy Duncan
9. Valerie Duggar
10. Shawnte Stansberry
11. Andrea Parton
12. Ashley
13. Mitzi Vanosdale
14. Stella Clark
15. Tammy Crowe
16. Jessica Carter
17. Marie Brown
18. Laura Summers
19. Marie-Ann Carney
20. Jillian Diden
21. Samantha Hollifield
22. Frances Henderson
23. Haven Jenkins
24. Rose Maxwell
25. Ashley Schubert

Once again, thank-you to everyone for entering our birthday contest. Each participant will be gifted $20 off a full session or $10 off of a mini-session. This discount may not be combined with any other offer (or on any sessions already booked) - and must be used on or before May 31, 2012.  You must also get your session on my calendar before February 20, 2012 (Monday). Again, your session must be on my calendar before February 20th and must take place before May 31st. Please contact me via my website, www.memoriesblessings.com, my email, memoriesblessings@yahoo.com, or on Facebook to book your session. Don't forget that Easter is early this year, April 8th, and I only have a few openings left before then. I do have some openings for the Spring mini-sessions at the Knoxville Botanical Gardens on March 24th and 25th. I look forward to hearing from each of you and getting your session booked for the spring!

Now for the big winners. I used random.org to pick the winner for the FREE Spring Mini-Session and for the half-priced Spring Mini-Session. Drumroll please ...............

The winner of the FREE Spring Mini-Session on March 24th or March 25th at the Knoxville Botanical Gardens ~

#11, Andrea Parton

The winner of the half-priced Spring Mini-Session on March 24th or March 25th at the Knoxville Botanical Gardens ~

#23 - Haven Jenkins

Congratulations to all our big winners! Remember, the deadlines for using your special offer! I look forward to hearing from you and thank-you for a wonderful two years! I look forward to the next two years and more!


No comments:

Post a Comment