February 21, 2012

The Wonderful World of Social Networking

Who doesn't love being on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other social networking sites? I find it relaxing and very informative, most of the time. I just so happen to get to be on these sites as part of my job :) How cool is that? Make sure you're following Memories & Blessings Photography and leave your info as a comment so I can follow you too!

Facebook
I am so thankful for Facebook. Through this site I receive about 75% of my clients. It's a great way for people to see my portfolio and for me to keep in contact with my past clients and to meet new ones!

Twitter
Right now I feel really silly "tweeting" because I only have 2 followers! Please follow me and stay up to date with Memories & Blessings Photography.
User Name - @MemBlessPhoto

Pinterest
Okay so this is my new favorite website! I love Pinterest. It has everything you could ever think of and it is a great place to find new photo poses. I am determined that in 2012, each session will have at least one brand new pose that has never been used by Memories & Blessings before. If you have an upcoming session with me, make a board on your Pinterest site and begin looking for poses that you love. Then send me the link and I'll take a look at your board and have a great idea of what type of photos you're looking for. You can follow me personally and you can follow Memories & Blessings.

Instagram
I bombard this site with photos of my everyday life! Instagram is an awesome app you can find on your iPhone. You post photos and you can follow other people and see all the photos they post as well. It shows you a newsfeed much like Facebook except it's all photos!
Username - @MemBlessPhoto

I look forward to many new followers and getting to follow some of you as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment