February 28, 2012

Tuesday Around Town

Bradford Designs
By: Sarah Bradford

So, this week's "Tuesday Around Town" isn't really located in town. I wanted to highlight the awesome work of Sarah Bradford from Bradford designs. Sarah is located all the way in Pennsylvania but thankfully she can work with anyone located here via the internet and emails.

Sarah has been a friend of mine since we were in middle school. I never knew how good she was with a computer until I started teaching at our Christian school and she was working in our church Print Shop. She was always designing awesome fliers for the school and for various ministries of our church.

Sarah just recently provided me with a beautiful new logo! She also made my last logo (which was great as well). I was wanting some new and great and I think she outdid herself! I am completely in love with my logo and so thankful to have had a friend (and client) design it for me.
If you are in the need for any type of graphic design please shoot Sarah an email. You won't be disappointed! You can get more information about Bradford Designs by clicking here!


No comments:

Post a Comment