February 11, 2012

Love is in the Air

Today was cold, windy and oh yeah did I mention cold? However, it was a day that I have been looking forward to for a long time - Sweetheart Mini-Sessions! I was so excited to have the opportunity to photograph couples who were in love. Couples who had been together for a long time. I know that once kids arrive in your life photos of Mommy and Daddy are few and far between. That was a main reason why today was a "no kid in photos" day. It was so neat that many of the couples chose to turn their day into a "date day" after their photos!

I had such a great time photographing the sweet six couples that braved the frigid temperatures (literally, it was 28 degrees when I arrived at World's Fair Park) to have their photos made. I hope they had as much fun making memories as I did photographing them!

They snuggled in blankets...


They climbed rocks ...


They played in the rail road tracks ...


They gave eskimo kisses ...


They played with conversation hearts ...


They went down memory lane ...


But my favorite part of the each session was when we played our own version of the Newlywed Game. I asked each couple the same four questions. Check out their answers ...

1) What was a trait that first attracted you to your Sweetheart?



2) Where was your first date?


Where was your first kiss?



4) Write something sweet to your Sweetheart.


Thank-you Ben & Candice, Mitch & Michelle, Stacy & Lillian, Mike & Tammy, Eddie & Katy and Chris & Jennifer - I had a great time today. Thank-you for allowing me to capture such sweet (and cold) memories for you! More sneak peaks will be posted soon!



Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. They look so good! Cannot believe all the smiles considering how cold we all were...just shows how in love we all are!!! Thank you again for devoting your time on such a horrible cold day!!!!

    ReplyDelete