February 26, 2012

MPCA's Class of 2012

I first got to know these young men when they were just Freshmen. I was their "Yearbook Supervisor" while I was teaching at Mt. Pisgah Christian Academy. I was honored to get to share this special moment with them as we shot their Senior photos. These are two of the most respectful teenage boys I have ever met. During our photo session I was showered with yes mams and thank-yous.

I know these boys are excited about the next chapter in their life. I have no doubt that they will do great things! Thank-you Caleb & Reed for being such a great role model for those younger than you. Thank-you for living for the Lord. Thank-you for allowing me the opportunity to be apart of this time of your life!

Good luck and Congratulations to the MPCA Class of 2012.





Caleb Parrot





Reed Stracener





No comments:

Post a Comment