March 19, 2012

Day 11 in Room 342

This evening I had the opportunity to get to spend some one on one time with my little brother. It was at the location I would've wanted to hang out at but nonetheless, it had been a few days since I had seen him and I was glad to just be with him! Today marks day 11 that Cody has been at Children's Hospital. He came in for seizures and throughout the last week and a half he has had pneumonia, a busted eardrum, emergency surgery, pancreatis and now gallstones. He is scheduled to have his gallbladder removed later this week. They are hoping that was the initial cause of all his problems and once it is removed he'll be good to go! They even mentioned going home at the beginning of next week! God is good! Please help me pray that his surgery goes as planned and he recovers quickly and easily.

Since it was just me and the little brother this evening I brought a long my camera and we had a little photo shoot to surprise our Momma. She loves pictures and she loves pictures of her little man even more! As you can see from the following the photos - he was all smiles and enjoyed every minute of it. He even did a little modeling and followed his sister's directions ... for the most part.

He smiled ...


He was serious ...


And then this was his "sick pose", because he is in the hospital after all ...


Then he went back to being silly ...


We also discussed Peyton's decision. If you know Cody, you know that he is a big Colts fan and an even bigger Peyton fan. Ever since Cody was itty bitty he has answered questions with "yes" by opening his mouth and "no" by keeping his mouth closed. Here is how he felt about Peyton and the Broncos.



Please remember to pray for my baby brother this week and as he continues to get better! Here are a few more of my favorites from Codeman's session at Children's Hospital.







No comments:

Post a Comment