March 9, 2012

The Growing Barker Family

Once upon a time there was a mommy, a daddy and two little girls. Mommy and Daddy thought that there family was complete until one day God showed them He had other plans. They were thrilled to find out that God was going to bless them with a new little addition. This special family of four was going to be changed to a wonderful family of five!


I received a text one afternoon that said, "are you sitting down? Looks like we're going to have another baby." I was super excited except the number I received it from wasn't in my contacts so I didn't know who the text was from! Once I found it was Amanda I was both surprised and super-super excited! I immediately turned to Pinterest and started to look at poses to announce a pregnancy. I couldn't wait to help announce their special surprise (using photos) to everyone! Well, my bubble was busted on Sunday evening when our Preacher announced the pregnancy to the church. Then I figured that there wasn't a lot of people there that night and I could announce it on Facebook before that service was on TV. So my excitement remained. Well, two hours before our session Nathan announced it on Facebook :( So, oh well! I didn't get to use photos to help announce their pregnancy but we did some of the cute announcement poses anyways!


Praise the Lord, that Amanda is doing exceptionally well so far. If you know her, you know that she usually gets really sick while pregnant and usually has a really hard time for the entire nine months. Help me pray that God will allow her to have a safe and easy pregnancy! What a blessing this little baby will be to the Barker family and to all that know them. I just love this family and am so excited for them. Take a look at a few of my favorite poses from their "birth announcement" session ;)


I absolutely love this one!



  








*Leave a congratulations comment for the Barker family! 20 comments = a FREE 5x7*

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to a wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you! I am so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will be praying for a healthy one

    ReplyDelete