March 13, 2012

Tuesday Around Town

Scentsy
Kim Betts

I first met Kim when I photographed her and her husband, Aaron. They celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary last fall and wanted some photos to help commemorate the occasion! We did some of their session at their home and on their property. When I walked in their beautiful house one of the first things I remember was how good it smelled! Honest! I later learned that Kim worked for a company called Scentsy. I had never heard of this business but couldn't wait to look online at their catalog full of beautiful things.
Meet Kim Betts and her husband Aaron. Here's what she had to say about Scentsy!


"There are so many things I LOVE about Scentsy! When I went to a Scentsy party for the very first time it was love at first sight...and smell!!! I bought a warmer, a plug-in and a few bars to get started! Within a week my husband was loving it too and I just had to join Scentsy! I thought this would be a good opportunity to have a great discount on an amazing product but soon after I had friends contacting me to book parties and it took off from there! Whether you are looking for a safe alternative for candles in your home or looking to start a great business...Scentsy is for you!!! Scentsy products are beautifully crafted and easy to use—they’ll enhance your life with fragrance."

Fore more information about Scentsy products or about hosting a Scentsy party please contact Kim!

Kim Betts
Independent Scentsy Consultant
865-386-0868
PerfectScents2u@yahoo.com

Check out her website by clicking the link below!

Kim's Website!



No comments:

Post a Comment