March 14, 2012

Happy Half-Birthday, Kailyn!

I first met Miss Kailyn Nicole just six short months ago at Parkwest Medical Center. I was blessed to do her newborn photos just a day after she was born. I remember thinking how alert she was! She had these big blue eyes that watched every move I made. The Tapps are the first family to take advantage of the Memories & Blessing's "Baby's First Year" plan. I get to see these precious little girl every three months and each time I am completely amazed at how much she's grown. Watching babies grow up through my lens is one of my favorite parts of my job. Sometimes, you don't realize how much your own children change because you are with them every day. So, when I get to see other's kids after a long time I can definitely tell how much they've grown up. Take a look at how much Kailyn has changed in the past six months!


I was so excited that Carrie was willing to stop off on Pellissippi Parkway and get some shots of Kailyn in the daffodils. She was simply adorable in her overalls and bare feet. We got some great shots despite the fact that Kailyn was more interested in the passing cars and of course the taste of the daffodils :)








After we quit playing on the side of the street, we headed down to the UT Arboretum. Spring is evident at this location! The colors were beautiful and will only get prettier as the season comes into full swing. Happy half-birthday Kailyn Nicole! I look forward to seeing you in three months - by then, I'll have to chase you down to take your photos! Take a look at a few of my favorites from the Tapp's session.






*You know the drill, 20 comments = FREE 5x7.*

26 comments:

  1. Kailyn is the prettiest baby girl i have ever seen!!! I am partial though. Uncle Chad thinks so too! Even though she cries every time he looks at her, let alone if he tries to hug her or kiss her. All the pictures are great. Kailyn, you are growing way to fast. Slow down.
    Love you, your Auntie Lysha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think she likes the taste of that flower...but she is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!!! Great pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and sweet! Enjoy the fisrt of many wonderful springs to come. Can't wait to see the next set of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! You can see mischievousness in her eyes already...I'm sure she gets that from Carrie though! Cherish them cause they grow up fast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is sooo cute! If only they would stay little and sweet.....ahhh those were the days..lol
    You guys did a good job! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks so beautiful in that daffodil field. Gorgeous shots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...too cute. Love her. I can't belive she is already 6 months.

    ReplyDelete
  9. she defiently takes after her mom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is too cute Carrie! She looks just like you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kailyn is adorable and blessed to have parents like Daniel and Carrie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You guys make a beautiful family! These photos are so good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love my little Kailyn and I miss her so much! You guys look wonderful - I love the pictures in the daffodils! Happy half-birthday Kailyn!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kailyn I cant believe how much u have grown over the months. Everytime I see u I am taken with those beautiful blue eyes and that precious giggle. I feel blessed to be able to see u develop and grow before me and one day when uve got the talkin down pat...u will call me Aunt B and ill grin from ear to ear knwing that im the luckiest Aunt in the world to have such a special little grl in my life. Love u Kailyn!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful pictures! I can't believe she is 6 months old already!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful pictures... I love the ones in the Buttercups the best.. they bring out her beautiful blue eyes... what a beautiful little girl and a beautiful family!Kimmy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute pictures! Sweet little family!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That last pic is my absolute favorite! Love those cute little faces they make. And the daffodil shots are beautiful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love those where she is in the middle of all the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is my beautiful niece! I can't believe that she is already 6 months old (now almost 7 months). It doesn't seem like that long ago that we were first holding her in the hospital. Love that little girl and am looking forward to watching her grow up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love these pictures I remember another sweet baby at this age

    ReplyDelete
  22. She is so adorable!! The last one is my favorite. No posing, no fake smiles, all natural Kailyn. She's a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. She is the most bright eyed beautiful baby. I love the pictures because they are so natural. You captured real moments. Carrie and Daniel are great friends of mine and wonderful parents. I live far away so I don't get to see them as much as i would like so seeing this pictures makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kailyn is a Angel from Heaven. We promise to spoil her as much as possiable when she is with us. We have watched Carrie and Daniel become very good parents.

    ReplyDelete
  25. So sweet! What a beautiful family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very Sweet Pictures. Perfect flowers to showcase with Kailyn

    ReplyDelete