March 31, 2012

Spring Mini-Sessions

Last weekend I shot 12 sessions in 4 days! It was a blast but exhausting :) Spring mini-sessions were held at the Knoxville Botanical Gardens in East Knoxville. The location was absolutely beautiful. There was a threat of rain on both days but God graciously allowed the rain to hold off until all the minis were completed! This time I shot 9 mini-sessions. Each session was unique and wonderful. I am so thankful that out of those 9, 8 were returning clients! I love seeing familiar faces over and over again! I mentioned to one family that one of my favorite parts of my job is getting to see the little ones grow up. Sometimes you don't see with your own kids how much they change but when you only see kids every once in awhile you can defintely tell! I am so blessed for returning clients! I had the opportunity to photograph a little guy who's family was a new client! I hope I have the opportunity to work with them again many times in the future.

I'm beginning to work on editing some of the Spring minis so here are a few more sneak peaks. I'm already looking forward to Summer minis - which you will get to vote on the location :)

The Jenkins Family


The Daugherty Family


Jackson


Alie


The Stansberry Family


The Crabtree Family


Brandon & Andrea


The Vanosdale Family


The Summers Family



No comments:

Post a Comment