April 1, 2012

The Bailey Family

This was the first time I had the opportunity to photography the Bailey family and I was so excited that they wanted to do some maternity photos! Maternity photos are some of my favorites to take because everyone is genuinely happy and the couple looks so in love with each other! Bradley came a long for the photos (which I highly encourage you to bring all siblings to the maternity shoot) and he was a blast! He was so cute and simply adorable. You could really tell he was so excited about becoming a big brother and meeting baby Braxton.

Thank-you Justin & Brandi for allowing me this opportunity to capture sweet memories for you and your family. I can't wait to photograph precious baby Braxton in a few weeks! Here are a few of my favorites from the Bailey family's session.














*20 Comments = a FREE 5x7 of the Bailey's choice*

21 comments:

  1. Love the photos!!! What a beautiful family! I can't wait to meet Braxton!!! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to showcase one of my favorite families!!! Love ya! Jessica Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them all brandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! You look great, Brandi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous family and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful family = beautiful pictures!! Can't wait for baby Braxton to arrive! <3 Cassie Hatfield

    ReplyDelete
  8. so precious! <3 lyndi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! And I love the creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to meet Braxton when he finally makes his entrance! I WILL be somthering him in hugs & kisses! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, Megan, for these beautiful pictures of my family! We are so excited to see the rest of them and I can't wait to see what you can do with Baby Braxton's pictures when he gets here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You & Justin are so photogenic. Braxton already has inherited that from both of you!

      Delete
  13. Love the pics! They are all so great! Can't wait to meet baby Braxton! - Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE these photos! Excellent color choices! So excited to meet baby Braxton!
    Mandy S.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the photos. I can't wait to see Baby Braxton. I am so happy for you, Justin, and Bradley!!!
    Jessica H.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those pictures are priceless!! You make me so proud. I can't wait to meet my Grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So precious!! I can't wait to see pics of Braxton!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great Pictures all the way around!! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete