April 30, 2012

The Walls Girls

I love, love photographing these three sweet girls. Adyson, Hadley and Kaylynn are so much fun to be around and soooo photogenic! Not too mention they are so stylish! This session Mommy jumped in a few photos with them. Kendra is such a sweet lady. She is one of my dearest friends and I am so thankful to have her in my life.

We headed over to the UT Arboretum in Oak Ridge while they were on Spring Break and got some great shots. They were a little more hyper than usual ;) Nonetheless, their beautiful smiles and personalities really shine in the photos.

Thank-you Kendra for allowing me the priviledge of photographing your sweet girls. I enjoy every minute I get to spend with you and your family!

Remember, leave a comment (20 comments win!) on this blog post so Kendra can pick out her favorite photo for a FREE 5x7.











3 comments:

  1. Aww.... I love these girls so much! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!.....Just like their uncle. haha You all look great as usual!

    ReplyDelete