April 6, 2012

The Stansberry Family

I first had the priviledge of photographing this sweet family at Christmas when they did a Christmas in the City mini-session. I had grown up knowing Shawnte - she was friends with my Aunt Robyn all through school - so it was neat to meet her family. The Stansberry's have a wonderful story of how God is in control and how God always provides. He's an awesome God. You can check out their story by clicking HERE and viewing their article from the January Memories & Blessings' newsletter.

Shawnte and Russell's two little guys are so adorable and love to smile! They are so well behaved and I love every opportunity I have to be around them and their family. Here are a few of my favorites from the Stansberry family's Spring mini-session at Knoxville Botanical Garden.

I love this one of the boys! They look so grown up!









The love these two have for each other is so evident! If you're around them for two minutes you know how much they are in love! So sweet and refreshing!


*20 Comments = a FREE 5x7 Photo*

13 comments:

  1. Love the photo's girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Megan! I love them all but I especially love the one with Rylans arm around RTs neck and the last one of Russ and Me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures!!! And love this family!! Lisa T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these pics! Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures! Beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures of a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great!! It has to be easy photographing such a beautiful family...love u all!

    Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  11. love my family Russell

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pictures! Love this family. The Metcalf's

    ReplyDelete