June 20, 2012

Twice Blessed



"We prayed for a miracle and God gave us two!" If you visit the White family's home that quote will greet you as you enter their newest additions' nursery. Korey and Myranda, along with big sister Kylee, welcomed Khloee Allyson and Kinzlee Inez into their family on Monday, June 11th. The two precious baby girls' middle names were chosen to honor their parents' grandmothers. I had the honor of knowing Korey's grandmother, Mrs. Inez, and I know she would've just loved these two little angels to pieces.

Myranda and I talked at her maternity session (which can be seen here) that we would need to make sure the girls had different colored hairbows or different outfits on so I could tell them a part. Well, there was no need for that! Kinzlee has a head full of dark hair and her older sister Khloee has lighter and not as much hair. Both of them however, are equally beautiful! Kylee is a wonderful big sister and helped so much during our session. She did so awesome holding them and kissing each of them so gently!

Thank-you Korey and Myranda for allowing me to capture these sweet memories for your family. I hope that I get to see much more of those sweet babies and watch them grow!

Here are several of my favorites from their session. Don't forget to leave a comment on this blog post - 20 comments and Myranda will get a free 5x7 photo of her choice. Also, make sure to watch for their video, featuring a sweet song by JJ Heller, on the Memories & Blessings Facebook page!










Khloee Allyson




Kinzlee Inez






9 comments:

  1. The pictures are great! Congratulations on the birth of twin girls. I also remember praying for a miracle and God blessed my husband and I with twin boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful!!!! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so beautiful!!!! I can only imagine haveing 2 precious babies at one time!! Extra hands are going to be needed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful you really outdid yourself....I love my grandbabies....Thank you

    Love,
    Granna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love the pics of my all my granddaughters and Mom/Dad ... they are an amazing family!!!!!

    Hugs and kisses,

    Nana and Papaw Freels

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are perfect! I love this little family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cutest bundles from heaven I have seen in a long time.Precious

    ReplyDelete