June 1, 2012

Half Way There

Can you believe June 1st is already here? I can't. In January, I shared with you 12 goals I had for Memories & Blessings Photography. Since the year is half over, here's is an update on how I'm doing accomplishing them. If you can help me mark off any of things I have left to do, let me know!

1.   To photograph a session in Cades Cove.
Session is booked for the Fall.
2.   To photograph in two new locations.
I photographed a session at the American Museum of Science & Energy and then a session in "The Cove".
3.   To start a blog.
Thank-you for being faithful to read it!
4.   To give away a discounted session, at least once a month.
So far, so good!
5.   To receive 2000 likes on Facebook.
I am currently at 1,136 "likes".
6.   To photograph a session in a big city - Nashville, Chattanooga, Atlanta, etc.
7.   To photograph at least 125 sessions.
I have photographed 49 sessions and 1 wedding so far this year!
8.   To redesign the website, business cards, labels and forms.
9.   To do a "Trash-the-Dress" session.
10. To photograph at least 20 new clients.
I have photographed 16 new clients so far! This number completely blew me away when I counted them up, I hadn't realized I have had that many new clients. So blessed!
11. To photograph at least 75% of my past clients.
12. To photograph a session of my children at least every other month.
So far, so good.

In March, I added a few more goals to the list.

1. To photograph a wedding proposal.
Still patiently waiting on that phone call or email :)
2. To photograph newborn twins.
The White girls are due this month!
3. To stay organized!
A work in progress :)

How are you doing on your personal goals? I look forward to sharing in December, hopefully, that I had accomplished all 15 of these goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment