May 31, 2012

Watch Me Grow :: Kailyn

This was my next to last "Watch Me Grow" session with Kailyn Nicole. It seems just like yesterday I was headed to Parkwest to take her hospital photos and here were are and she's already 9 months old. I say this all the time, but one of my favorite parts of my photography business is being able to watch little ones grow up. I loved getting to spend some time with Kailyn every 3 months - she is so sweet and has always been so easy going with photos.

This session we went to AK Bissel Park at the Oak Ridge Civic Center. I just love the willow trees there. I always look forward to what outfits Carrie will bring for her! We always do multiple outfit changes and I am always impressed by how fast Carrie and Daniel get Kailyn dressed! They are pros!

Thank-you Daniel and Carrie for allowing me to be a part of your life and for allowing me the awesome opportunity to watch your sweet Kailyn grow up. I am looking forward to her first birthday in August! You have a beautiful little girl. Here are a few of my favorites from Kailyn Nicole's 9 month session.

Could this baby girl have any bluer eyes?



I just love this one!









*Remember, 20 comments and Carrie will get a FREE 5x7 photo of her choice!*

No comments:

Post a Comment