May 22, 2012

Sweet Baby Braxton

This is one of my favorite parts of my job. I get to be a part of some of life's greatest moments. I had the opportunity to do maternity photos for Brandi and Justin (and big brother Bradley) and then I also got to wait impatiently on the arrival of little Braxton. I always love that moment when I hear that one of the newborns I get to photograph has just been born! I love that I get to be one of the first people to know about the arrival as well :) Braxton came a little bit earlier than his due date but he was beautiful and healthy all the same!

Braxton's Mommy and Daddy are active in the local fire department so I loved it when I saw his nursery all decked out in fire engines and fire helmets! That part of their life was now being carried on to their new part of life - little Braxton.

Braxton was a trooper and so were Mom and Dad. Newborn photos can sometime be stressful and they handled everything so well! Thank-you Justin and Brandi for allowing me the honor to capture this special time in your family's life. I can't wait to watch little Braxton grow up!







I love this one! Even though they are sleep deprived, they still look so in love with each other!


Mommy's Hand.



Daddy's Hand.






*20 Comments = a FREE 5x7 Photo*

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful family! My favorite is the loving parents kissing Braxton on the head together!!! ~Kat <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 these pics!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful family!! You can tell they really love each other! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Megan, for being so patient with our little fussy-butt & taking some great pictures of him! We can't wait til the next ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully he won't look like his daddy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pictures y'all. Too bad Braxton looks like his daddy. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pics! Justin and Brandi are amazing and now are blessed with such a beautiful boy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. His little fireman hat is just the cutest thing ever! He's such a cute little boy. :)

    ~ Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them all, they are all sooo adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Braxton is such a blessing! I love those pictures and I love you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful family! Love you guys! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pics! Braxton is such cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Loved the maternity pics, but they are even cuter now that he's here!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the angry fireman!

    ReplyDelete