May 15, 2012

The Moses Family

Ashley Moses was the winner of the Mother's Day contest and I was so excited to be able to give her a half-priced session! After reading her status' on Facebook about her little boys I knew that they were going to be so much fun to phtoograph. Little Ben is a hoot :) He was so funny and simply adorable. Alex wasn't really fond of me or my camera, lol, but he did eventually come around and allowed me to get some pretty cute shots of him.

We went to a beautiful location, literally in the middle of nowhere - I had no idea where I was, lol. The barn, pond and mountains in the background were absolutely amazing. It was such an honor to photograph this family and I appreciate Ashley's family for giving me the opportunity to shoot on their property. 

Remember, if the Moses family receives 20 comments on this blog post they will get a FREE 5x7 photo of their choice. Thanks Ashley and Brad for letting me capture this special time in your life! Your boys are adorable! Here are a few of my favorites from their family session ...










20 comments:

  1. I agree with the previous comment. I Love this family'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im amazed that you actually got Ben to agree to have his picture taken.
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures!! Such a beautiful family!! -

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Moses are a great family. The photos are great, they show the softer side of Ben & Alex when they aren't "just being boys". They are darn great neighbors too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course I love these pics of all of you....those boys are so handsome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best family ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one good looking family!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice family Brainy

    ReplyDelete
  10. great photos guys. cannot wait for our session. Adam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice photos, love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so,precious. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dr. Sheldon CooperMay 16, 2012 at 1:46 PM

    BAZINGA!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great family.

    ReplyDelete
  17. One fine looking family wish I was closer to see them more.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very good pictures. Photographer knew what she was doing.

    ReplyDelete