May 7, 2012

The Johnson Family

I grew up as Renee's third little sister. I seemed to always be at their house since her sister was my best friend. However, I think she always treated me a little nicer (not too much nicer) then she did her real sisters, lol.

I have been honored to photograph Renee and her little family throughout the past year. We started with maternity photos when she was pregnant with her little man and just recently shot his 9 month session! Little Tanner Lee may quite be the cutest little guy. I was amazed that although he wears those little glasses, he never once tried to yank them off. He is so cute with them on and he knows it! We don't get very many smiles out of Tanner during his sessions, lol - in fact, when he sees me coming he starts crying! We may not get smiles but we get some great shots!

Thank-you Matthew and Renee for letting me be a special part of Tanner's first year! Here's some favorites from his session in his grandparent's back yard!











*20 Comments = a FREE 5x7 Photo*


1 comment: