May 18, 2012

I Heart Friday

The Food Network

When the kids are in bed and the hubby and I are watching TV together, you will find us watching Channel 36. Comcast's channel 36 in Oliver Springs is The Food Network! I'm not a very good cook nor do I really enjoy it persay, but I love watching other people cook! We watch so much "reality TV" in our house and these food shows kind of fall into that catagory. It's real people, real businesses and real food!

I also love this channel because it's something that my hubby and I can both agree on. We both enjoy the shows and it gives us some time together. Watching TV may not be the best quality time but it is time where it's just us and we can just hang out.

I love to watch The Food Network by myself too though. I like most of the shows but there are some I like more than others. Here's my Top 5 shows on The Food Network!

1. Chopped


2. The Next Food Network Star


3. Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives


4. Worst Cooks in America

5. Iron Chef: America


I just love the mystery of Chopped. It's so neat to see what they fix without knowing the ingredients ahead of time. I especially like it when they do Chopped:All Stars, when celebrity chefs are the contestants. They prove it's no easy task! The Next Food Network Star is one of our favorites to watch together. It only comes on once a year so it's a treat! We rush home on Sunday evenings, put the kids to bed and pop our popcorn just to watch and see who will win! Who doesn't love Guy? He just seems like he would be so much fun to hang out with and love seeing all the local Ma and Pop restaurants he visits. Worst Cooks in America, well I think I could probably be on that show! It's cool to see how much better they can cook by the end of the show. My family might enjoy it if I would go on there and learn some stuff! If Iron Chef didn't come on so late it'd be higher on my list. Although Alton Brown gets on my nerves alittle I still like it!

So there ya have it this week's, I Heart Friday - The Food Network! What's your favorite Food Network show?

All photos were taken from www.foodnetwork.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment