May 17, 2012

Mommy & Me ~ Juanita & Cassidy

I first met Juanita when I was working at the Credit Union inside of the Oak Ridge Wal-Mart. She is a front end manager at the store and would always come talk to us over at the branch. She is so funny and just fun to be around. I was so excited when she first scheduled her Mommy & Me mini-session.

This was the first time I have had the chance to meet Cassidy and she is a doll! She has a beautiful smile and the camera loved her. You could tell that she and her Mom had a good time together and that they loved each other. They were so sweet together and it was my priviledge to do this mini-session for them. I hope Juanita loves these photos and will treasure them for many years to come!






*20 Comments = a FREE 5x7 Photo*

No comments:

Post a Comment