May 14, 2012

Damon's Three!

A few Sunday's ago, I got to meet up with Damon, his Grandma, his Aunt Deb and his Mommy and Daddy. I first met this family when I did their family photos . This time though it was all about Damon. We did some birthday photos at Cedar Hill Park in Oak Ridge. He was completely adorable and so much fun! After some great shots in the field we headed over to the playground. That boy would slide all day if you let him :) He was having so much fun I hated to ask him to play somewhere else - after all, I don't think his family wanted 100 photos of him sliding, lol. We found some other cool things to play with and all in all I think we had a great time!

Happy 3rd birthday little Damon! I hope you have a wonderful year and I get to see you soon!











*20 Comments = a FREE 5x7 Photo*

No comments:

Post a Comment