May 7, 2012

Mommy & Me ~ Katy & Emily

To say I love these two girls would be an understatement! I get so excited at each chance I get to spend time and photograph Emily and her precious Mommy Katy. As I have posted before, Katy and I went to high school together and she is just as sweet and caring as she was back then. Emily has so much of her Mom's personality. She is so sweet and precious. She is at the stage of "I don't want pictures made" right now, lol, but we still got some wonderful photos that I hope Katy will be able to cherish for a lifetime. Katy, thank-you so much for letting me watch your baby grow up! It is definitely an honor.





Love!



*20 Comments = a FREE 5x7 Photo*

2 comments:

  1. Megan, you have grown so much in this talent the Lord has given you. Your pictures are beautiful and truly capture the heart of the people. Especially these two. :) Beautiful mommy and her princess. :)

    ReplyDelete