January 23, 2012

Carson, The Birthday Boy

Carson just recently turned three years old! He's such a sweetie, and my Eli's best friend, so naturally I was so excited to take photos of him. The Saturday of his session it was cold and rainy so we took advantage of one of Oak Ridge's attractions  - the American Museum of Science & Energy.


We were met with some friendly faces and then we basically played the whole session! I think Carson was having so much fun that he forgot sometimes we were taking photos. He was all smiles, which made my job a whole lot easier! Thank-you Ben and Candice for allowing me the opportunity to capture such sweet memories for your family.

Here are a few of my favorites from Carson's birthday session at the American Museum of Science & Energy.













If you haven't been to AMSE in awhile and are looking for a cheap and fun thing to do, go check it out! We had a great time plus, I got to half-way check something off on my Goals of 2012 list ... #2, Photograph in two new locations! Awesome!

So, until next time I leave you with Carson's video! This song is just so perfect and so completely true ... they're only little for awhile!


No comments:

Post a Comment