January 29, 2012

Sripture Sunday

Jeremiah 31:3
The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovngkindness have I drawn thee.

As we approach February, the month of love, I have been often reminded of God's love towards me. I am so thankful that he showed His love by sending His son to die on the cross for my sins so that I could one day spend eternity with him.

This verse is awesome! In the middle of the verse God says, "I have loved thee with an everlasting love." Do you know how long everlasting is? Forever! This includes not only here on Earth but also all of eternity. This also means He will continue to love us no matter what we do! He knows exactly where we have came from, what sins we have committed and all that we do - yet, He still loves us unconditionally.

What an amazing and everlasting love!

No comments:

Post a Comment