January 5, 2012

The Stubbs Family

Merry Christmas (again)! I had the honor of capturing the Stubbs family's first Christmas with their new baby boy, Landon. This was the first time that I had photographed the entire family together. I have done a couple of sessions of just the kids but was excited to get Mom & Dad in some of the photos as well.

When I arrived at this sweet family's house it was pouring down rain and very cold! But inside was filled with warmth and laughter. You could certainly tell that the kids, especially Jake, were ready for Christmas! Just a few days after our session little Landon was admitted into the hospital. He has since been released but please help me pray that he stays healthy and his family is able to enjoy him at home where he belongs!

Here's a few of my favorites from the Stubbs family's Christmas mini-session. Thank-you Jennifer for allowing me the honor of capturing these sweet moments for your family.







No comments:

Post a Comment